Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Group Presentations

So the first two group presentations set the bar VERY high, frighteningly so! I was really amazed at the way both were able to tie so many thing into such a short amount of time! I must admit while it was actually going on the presentation Sam and Tai's group went a bit over my head, however after it was over and they explained it all I realized that it was completely brilliant. I was also really surprised to see that Tai was such a great violinist, it never ceases to amaze me that all of my classmates have so many hidden talents. Kevin and Pats group did a great job of following this presentation because they both had such different feels to them. While the first presentation was more somber and elegiac the second one was much more humorous and fun. I fully agree with Kari that Hamlet the Prequel needs to be made into a movie! Overall I was very impressed (this seems to be a common thing in this class) and I hope that we can live up to such high standards that have been set for the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment