Monday, April 26, 2010

Final Paper Presentations

Really all I can say after hearing every ones presentations of their papers is wow! I was so impressed with every ones papers that by the end of them all I wanted to do was go home and re-write mine. I think that everyone in the class completed the assignment of writing the best paper they have ever written and i really enjoyed getting to hear about every ones, a few that stick out in my mind are Robert's Nabokovian story, Lisa's story in which she realized that each rain drop was a little epiphany, Taylor's amazing paper about children and epiphanies with her own insightful journal entries, Sam's unbelievably cool reading journal, Jennie Lynn's paper on the still point, and both Ty and Kari's hilarious presentations. If I didn't mention you it doesn't mean your paper wasn't as good it just means that after writing a paper all about the importance of memory I still am left being completely forgetful! All I know is that I wish I had been able to present last now because every single persons presentation helped me to better understand all the things that we have been talking about in class and made me want to write something worthy of such amazing company! So congratulations to everyone on such awesome, epiphany inspiring capstone papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment